As a 501(c)(3) female-led organization serving foster families and children in Southeast PA, we are passionate about partnering with other local businesses who share the same overall vision – to work together as a community for the common good. We are always seeking corporate partners to support the services we provide for children and families in our area.
How do partnerships work?
There are many ways that a business like yours can develop a partnership with Fostering Hope:
- Become an official collection site for donations for our Foster-Share Closet.
- Display information about Fostering Hope for customers to learn more about us.
- Host drives for specific needs that we have (Diapers, back-to-school items, etc.)
- Sponsor an educational training class or special event.
- Support us financially, so that we can continue to serve our community.
PLUS: All corporate partnerships receive recognition on our website and social media.
What does my support provide?
Fostering Hope has three main initiatives -- Dignity Duffles, Bags of Hope, and the Foster-Share Closet – which provide support from the moment a child leaves their home, throughout the duration of their stay in foster care, and as they transition to a place of permanency, whether that’s returning to their biological family, kinship, or adoption. Through your support, we can continue to provide these services.
Check out these pages to find out more about our 3 main initiatives and how you can come alongside us as a corporate partner:
How do I get started?
We would be happy to discuss how your business could support and partner with Fostering Hope. We look forward to developing a partnership with you so that together we can help the most vulnerable children in our community. Please email our Director of Operations, Alyssa Dourte at email@example.com to set up a time to talk!